Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The contact phonebook on my 3G HTC phone doesn't seem to want to transfer. The phone is automatically recognized every time I enter the car and seems to work perfectly with the PCM in all other respects. I think the contacts are stored on the phone itself and not on a sim card. The PCM programming allows both options but even checking both doesn't seem to help.

My previous phone (just a basic phone) transferred the phonebook just fine but I had to mate it to the PCM each time I got in the car!

Can anybody advise/help?:helpme:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, but I will. Are the modules for specific brands/models of phones? Thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've got the same problem with PCM 3.0 and my Blackberry Bold 9000. It transferred 3 of about 2000 contacts. I've enabled bluetooth contact transfers on the Blackberry and checked both phone and SIM card transfers on the PCM unit. If there is a softward patch I haven't been able to find it on the Blackberry forums.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.