Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In April I bought a 6sp CS with PASM really liked it but it needed to get a little sharper . So I maxed out the alignment and then installed a X73 rear sway bar. The bar was the biggest improvement really helped the turn in and rotation. In June I decided to order a track build 6sp SS,PTV,SC and sport plus seats. Feels like a different car The PASM was great on the street and very good on the track with the X73 RSB . This one is ok on the street but will be tighter on the track. Just got it today put 65 miles of canyons on it and I like it. As soon as the suspension settles I'll increase the front camber for more bite and zero out the toe. First track outing in 3 weeks.
By the way if anybody wants the X 73 bar I took it off before I traded it only had 1200 miles on it. I'll sell it for 170 with bushings shipped or 130 pick up in Santa Barbara . [email protected] Carl

·
Registered
258 Posts
Carl, I might be interested in that bar. My car is not due until Christmas, though. Did I read that it is 30% stiffer than PASM? (I was thinking no mods were needed, and here I am before the car arrives and already thinking about it.)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts