Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is going to be a good day for my family. I will be adding a 2011 Cayman S to my stable. After many months of research and looking, I have finally found one with decent miles and at a fair price. Going to pick up at noon and will post some pictures later on today or when I get home with it this weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2009 Boxster S
3 Posts
Just picked up a 2009 S. Managed to get a fair-ish price by approaching the owner before he had officially listed it. Crazy market. Love mine so far hope you enjoy yours.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congrats! I picked up an ‘11 Base in Basalt/Sand Beige in Aug. - such fun.
Thank you. I drove it 400 miles home and it was a blast. The more I check it it out the more I like about it. I found the service records in the glove box and it’s up to date and it turned out to be a CPO car.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Congratulations! I picked up a 2011 base in April and love it! The only downside is you won't be able to drive it to its full potential on the streets 😀

·
Registered
5 Posts
[QUOTE = "ChrisS819, publicación: 2180407, miembro: 34167"]
Aquí hay una foto de mi nuevo bebé.

Enviado desde mi iPad usando Tapatalk
[/ CITA]
Excelente máquina !!!
Felicitaciones
Saludos desde Chile !!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Looks like Seal Gray with Carerra Sport wheels. I had this combo on a 2006 CS. Classy. Enjoy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congrats! Looks great!!. I bought a 981 in June. Probably cost more than it would have a year ago but I'm still loving it! Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Congratulations! I picked up a 2011 base in April and love it! The only downside is you won't be able to drive it to its full potential on the streets
That’s why I’m getting it ready for track day. Lol my fiancé is even going to give it a run on the track this year.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Today is going to be a good day for my family. I will be adding a 2011 Cayman S to my stable. After many months of research and looking, I have finally found one with decent miles and at a fair price. Going to pick up at noon and will post some pictures later on today or when I get home with it this weekend.

NICE! Bring it to Summit Point this weekend. BMW and Porsche HPDE events (separate tracks ;) )

1 - 17 of 17 Posts