Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure who may be ordering from US129Photos.com (which will take you to the "PhotoReflect - Xtreme" site) but there is a bit of a trick. Best way is to create an account, put your favorites into a "photo album", and then select from the album to place your order. Dave, the owner of US129, was great to talk to on the phone (865-936-5266) if you have problems but return call may be late in the day as he is one of the photographers. Asked him if the rockslide worked in his favor or not and he said "both". His commute has gone from 40 minutes to close to 3 hours since he is based out of Knoxville. However, the photo ops are much better since he can shoot the vehicles both going in and coming out.

BTW, the photos of our caravan on Tuesday were taken at "Mud Corner", mile marker 6.4.

·
Super Moderator
10,402 Posts
Thanks for the update.

I don't recall anyone taking photos on Wednesday (besides gonzo). Am I wrong?

·
Super Moderator
10,402 Posts
Thx. I buried my own thread with all those photos.

It's nice to see myself on the other side of the lens, but sheesh, all the cars looked like they were parked on the road! At least blur the wheels a bit with a slower shutter speed.

If I weren't so interested in driving the Dragon, I would've parked my a$$ on the side of the road and charged all of you $20 a photo! :hilarious:

·
Premium Member
724 Posts
If I weren't so interested in driving the Dragon, I would've parked my a$$ on the side of the road and charged all of you $20 a photo! :hilarious:
Then you would have been able to afford your own hotel rooms!:taunt:

I thought Schwabe suggested that we order CDs with our photos on them and then distribute the CDs to all those interested in photos of our adventure.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just received my CD-R from Xtreme Sport Photography with pics from Tuesday, May 18th. Nice souvenir for the price!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts