Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently got the windows tinted with the legal stuff and like the way it turned out.
IMG_3815.JPG IMG_3731.JPG

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
It must vary quite a lot. I recently discovered that 20% is legal here in NM. I got mine done that dark. Can't tell where the Jet Black paint ends and the windows begin!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Looks great! I like how your car looks almost exactly like mine but with wayyyyyy nicer wheels. I bought mine used and didn't have the option of different wheels. Still, it's a comfy enough ride on 18s and I'll eventually get some nicer ones. My tint may be beyond legal (I told the tint guys "as dark as you can" so whatever), and I haven't had any issues yet.

image (6).jpg

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks great but too dark to be legal... in NC anyways.
It looks a lot darker than it really is, (must be the black interior) but it is the legal stuff in Missouri as I never want to worry about getting fined.

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks great! I like how your car looks almost exactly like mine but with wayyyyyy nicer wheels. I bought mine used and didn't have the option of different wheels. Still, it's a comfy enough ride on 18s and I'll eventually get some nicer ones. My tint may be beyond legal (I told the tint guys "as dark as you can" so whatever), and I haven't had any issues yet.

View attachment 54336
Your car looks great...and the good news is that there are many different wheel choices, which can totally change the presentation of the car....18's are going to give you the best street ride, and are preferable on the track.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Sorry old thread but can you post what % this tint is just for reference? Thanks

Google says 35% is legal limit for Missouri is that what you have?

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, I have the legal stuff, which I believe is 35%

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts