Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A lot of people on here are looking for accurate GT Silver pics. These are the best pictures I have that capture the true color.

Car has Xpel Ultimate on the full nose. Opti-Coat Pro was then applied to the entire car (except glass), including the nose. Xpel works well with Opti-Coat Pro per Xpel's product info, and I have to agree. I will say that the Opti-Coat Pro gave the car better depth and shine. I took pics of the nose, side, and rear deck for comparison.

Pics were taken right after detailing by Chris, owner of Absolute Perfection Detailing in Berlin, NJ. Fantastic job.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

·
Registered
575 Posts
Nice. Who did the install?

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
I found the GT Silver suits the 981 much more than the 991... Beautiful toy, mashallah.

Enjoy it.

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Bumping up this thread due to the inquiries raised on your Spyder thread.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unfortunately, I still get shine envy when I see a very well done black 981!!! Nothing can compete with it, at least when it is first done (versus the dirty black look that soon follows, signed somebody whose last three cars were black)

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
^ keep the black for sedans... Sports cars better look in classic silver or white colors or colorful colors.

Reactions: 293866

·
Registered
219 Posts
Love my GT Silver CS! Although I was not totally convinced when I bought the car, well, I am now ��

image.jpg

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
^ you need red side vents/intakes to match the brakes.

Do me a favor. Visit your local Porsche dealer, buy them, install them and send me the pics ��

1 - 8 of 8 Posts