Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took some pics of my car at work the other day and thought it would be a neat tread. Most of us posted pictures of our cars at home but this is the image I look forward to all day at work.:dance:

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Very nice... That's something to look forward too :p

·
Premium Member
1,502 Posts
The guy who parks next to me names his Honda "Lizzy" as in Lizard, because he feels its a lesser Croc. Haha

·
Registered
411 Posts
I took some pics of my car at work the other day and thought it would be a neat tread. Most of us posted pictures of our cars at home but this is the image I look forward to all day at work.:dance:
Nice parking spot!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Here's mine

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,272 Posts
The guy who parks next to me names his Honda "Lizzy" as in Lizard, because he feels its a lesser Croc. Haha
Tell him he is wrong. I own the Honda that is a lesser Croc and it isn't a Fit.

·
Premium Member
602 Posts
Can you get that spot all the time, I park the same way/spots and shade it a little over to the side to avoid door sings, good move...;)

·
Registered
562 Posts
Drive to work ... work to drive. Beside the building I work in.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I usually park in one of a few stalls. It's funny but as many of you likely have done too, I scoped out the whole parking lot well before the arrival of my CS and picked out the optimal ones. Since I usually come to work at the same time I am usually able to get one of them, if not I move my car at lunch... Since my car spends half of it's life in my office building I thought it was cool to see how your cars live also. The pics so far are really interesting!!! Firehouse, panaramic Socal rooftop view etc. Keep them coming please:thanks:

·
Borlafide member of Northeast Group
789 Posts
I'm usually one of the first people here so naturally I take the first spot...I'm not one of those overly protected parents where I have to park clear away from everyone...okay in super markets parking lots where it's filled with runaway carts - yes...at work...no

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Technically, that's where I work... Parked at my university:

·
Premium Member
3,492 Posts
Jman:

Nice pic! My CS never ever goes to work. I try and keep my hobbies away from there. I have a nice, conservative, mild-mannered Audi sedan with numbers removed from the trunk lid for work. It's a 3.2 quattro, but who's counting?

·
Premium Member
602 Posts
I'm usually one of the first people here so naturally I take the first spot...I'm not one of those overly protected parents where I have to park clear away from everyone...okay in super markets parking lots where it's filled with runaway carts - yes...at work...no

Nice shot, car looks cool from that angle.........:cheers:

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
My car has never been to work. In fact, no one at work knows I have a CS! Love to see their faces if/when I take it in!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts