Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I should be collecting my new-to-me 2013 bs 981 today from my air con guy following replacement of the condensers (under time-limited warranty from the independent dealer).

I‘m obviously quite keen to protect them and quite like the look of the black Zunsport condenser grilles (car is GT Silver with parking sensors).

I’m not sure I’m that fussed about fitting a centre grille though - given my bs model has the blind plastic moulding and there’s nothing to protect...

...but I can’t find a decent photo of the front of a similar vehicle (full width) with just the condenser grilles fitted. Does anyone have one for reference?

Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine actually arrived just now!

The fit is ok - the corner around the parking sensors is a little proud and the middle grilles bow out a bit more than I’d like, perhaps. The bottom grille took a bit of effort to fully engage the outer clip so that it hooked around the moulding rather than just grasp the top.

If anyone thinks I could improve on the fit (see attached), please let me know of any tips or tricks!

·
Registered
2015 Boxster S Manual
67 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts