·
Registered
626 Posts
That's nice looking.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Steve, that's a gorgeous interior. Could be the most stunning ever in a Porsche.

Did you opt for this?
I have some time yet as I have an October build. It looks gorgeous, but I think it is something that needs to be seen in person or, at a mimimum, with a full set of pictures. The red is a big commitment, and it is hard to gather the shade of red and full feel of the interior via a computer screen. My other choice is the black leather / alcantara / carbon fiber GTS style interior which I loved.

Ask me again in 5 minutes!!!

·
Registered
262 Posts
When I was deciding what color to go with, I wasn't sure if I should go for red. Once the car came in, I was very surprised how great it looked in person. I am glad that I went with it. I get so many compliments on my red interior.

That red and black interior in your pics looks great!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Like how the last two video reviews posted, the presenters conveniently forgot to put the two side flaps down making a bit more fussy then they give the impression of being.

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Red / Black interior is gorgeous had something very similar in my BMW M Roadster back in 1999. For me it would be #1 choice especially with GT Silver. Now if Porsche only offered the Gloss Black wheels for the Spyder.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Red / Black interior is gorgeous had something very similar in my BMW M Roadster back in 1999. For me it would be #1 choice especially with GT Silver. Now if Porsche only offered the Gloss Black wheels for the Spyder.
I actually test drove that roadster with the red/black interior! When I saw this car I thought exactly the same thing.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
I also had the red / black interior in a Black BMW M Roadster and loved it. That interior was a major reason I bought the car !

Cman21

·
Incurable Gearhead
964 Posts
Saw one in person for the first time a few days back. Just gorgeous! I'd take white on the outside to go with the red interior. Might be my favorite color combo. Anyway, this one was black, which really showed off its curves....

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Reactions: tangram and masti99

·
Registered
626 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Reactions: Milehigh981

·
Registered
626 Posts
Are some of these photos messed with? I am on a color accurate display and those reds are soooo bright in one of the pics. Nothing like the sample that I looked at in person in the blazing Aussie sun....
Just different exposure/light. The color is beautiful in person.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
None of the pics capture garnet red correctly. As Milehigh said, it is gorgeous in person.

The black with Classic interior is really cool. A ballsy choice in my opinion, but it's a Porsche sports car, the place where ballsy choices are appreciated! Love it.

My order locked and production is scheduled to begin Monday. I got the Classic interior.

+1 on not painting the roll bars (except on a black car). I think they break up the line from the hood to the back of the car. Some guys will love them. It is a preference.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
+1 on not painting the roll bars (except on a black car). I think they break up the line from the hood to the back of the car. Some guys will love them. It is a preference.
I thought this in the beginning, but i have since grown to like them.
All personal taste. I built my Spyder for my preference and not others ; )

1 - 20 of 48 Posts