Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, I'm in need of some pictures to include in the updated Sport Chrono FAQ item. I will take pix of my car for the Gen I items, but since now there is a difference between the Gen I and II cars, I wonder if one if our members would be so generous to snap a couple of shots of:

1. Sport / Sport Plus / PSE buttons.
  2. Sport Chrono Stopwatch.

These are to be put in the FAQ, so by providing them you agree to give Planet-9 the right to use them in ONLY this FAQ item.

Due credit will be given to the provider of course.

:thanks: everyone!

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
Whilst I remember for those with PSE and Sports Chrono on a Gen II you now get a separate button for the PSE in addtion to the 'Sport' button whereas PSE with Sports Chrono on a Gen I is activated inconjunction with the 'Sport' Button.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whilst I remember for those with PSE and Sports Chrono on a Gen II you now get a separate button for the PSE in addtion to the 'Sport' button whereas PSE with Sports Chrono on a Gen I is activated inconjunction with the 'Sport' Button.
Good point thanks, a picture of that too would be nice. I will edit the original post!

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Wont be using the car till this weekend. So if you dont have any luck by Friday drop me a PM and I'll take some pictures for you.

HTH

Cuch
Thanks. I'll keep that in mind!

Sport plus is only in the PDK/SC optioned cars BTW.
Yes indeed, but since Sport button is essentially the same (albeit different color) as in the Gen I, I want a picture with them both. And yes, that does mean PDK.

Edit: I checked again and apparently we both thought wrong. Nothing says that Sport Plus is not available for M/T

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hmmm, strange that both the Porsche configurator and the order guide specify Sport and Sport+ buttons for both trannies. Thanks for the clarification though, I will make sure to include that with due credit in the FAQ!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Guys... I still need those pix. No volunteers?!
Argh! ...Pants! .. So sorry, I forgot! :(

Will try and take some tonight. Depends on what time I get off work.

The car is parked in an underground garage block so no access to the internet from in there. So please remind me again as to exactly what pictures you want so that I can take a print out with me and know what shots to take.

Regards

Cuch

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ahh finally a volunteer :D

I sent you a PM, but here's what I need again; Need a couple of shots of Sport and Sport+ buttons to be put in the FAQ. You decide what is the best angle based on what you would like to see if you were reading about them!

·
Crusin worlds most isolated city
3,755 Posts
Q. Are there any buttons that say "RACE" or something similar / different from the normal? (from 911/whatever) I have an idea. ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.