Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
You will need a double DIN faceplate and adapters for the wiring and antenna. If you have the Bose speakers, you may need other stuff. EuroMotorSport sells a kit on Ebay. It is model specific - so make sure you get the right one. The seller is a member here and is very helpful.

You know, for a little more, you can get a NAV system too?

Also be aware that this model will require additional adapters for BT and iPod. Add these and you get pretty close in price to the much better Z110-BT. Oh, yeah, this too require an optional cable for iPod (can be found for $35).

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hi guys, Does this radio fits our cars or do I need to upgrade or buy anything else ?

Thanks

Pioneer 5.8" Car Stereo AV Receiver Touchscreen / DVD! - eBay (item 230350404534 end time May-15-10 11:43:11 PDT)
What system came with the car. You may need a wiring connector to adapt to the Porsche system. You might be smart talking to a pro familiar w/ the car and have him do it. In the end that's what I did w/ the install of my Kenwood DNX 6104. I also had a rear camera, and xm installed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.