Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Orlando Automotive Club probably puts on one of the bigger C&C in the state of FL - I would say comparable to the C&C/EuroSunday in California. At any rate, cars and car enthusiasts from different parts of the state descent into Sanford, FL last Saturday of each month for this event. While we have decent turn-outs @ the S. FL monthly lunch get together, this Orlando C&C is of a different scale.
For the April meet, our group from S. FL made the 3.5hr/230mi drive from Miami/Ft Lauderdale up to Sanford, FL (30 min north of Orlando) to check out this event. Our caravan, with 350Z Nismo, Ford GT40, Viper (with the eye-catching custom paint job!), Corvette ZR1, M5, GT3 RS, NSX and my Boxster S, made for a quick trip, got lots of attentions on the road and ticket-free (knock-on wood).

Anyways, great people, great event and good food! While we (S. FL group) won't make this trip each month, we plan to make this event once a quarter (3 months). Ricky, the organizer, was kind enough to saved up-front parking for our group - most excellent! I'll post more info to this forum as we make plans for the next one, so if anyone else wants to join the caravan the next time we head up.

Chris

For the full set of pictures from the event:
Orlando Cars & Coffee Pix set - courtesy of Kabelphoto

Obligatory Planet-9 content: :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.