Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
34,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TEAM FAQ!

How would you like to be a part of a team that creates the next generation FAQ for Planet-9.com? We are currently recruiting members who wish to be a part of this project. Members of the team will have their own team workspace here at Planet-9 where they will be able to interact with other team members to assemble our next generation FAQ. We need members with a passion for collecting and organizing information for the benefit of all members of the site. If you can find photos, author text in an easy to read format or digest and organize information with ease you may be a good candidate for the team. Team members will all receive a special item from Planet-9 to commemorate their participation on the team and successful completion of the project!

Q. Do I need any special web authoring skills?

A. While a knowledge of HTML is helpful it is not specifically required, some member of the team will do more editing, others will do more gathering/organizing, etc.

Q. How much time must I commit to the project?

A. There is no set time minimum, we only ask that you check in with the project workspace on a regular basis and are readily available by email if we need to reach you.

Q. Are we going to be working on just the Cayman or other Porsche models as well?

A. Initially we are going to work on the Cayman FAQ but after it is completed we will likely start subsequent projects to cover other Porsche models as well, leveraging as much information as we can from the Cayman FAQ.

Q. This sounds great, how do I join?

A. Simply express your interest by replying to this topic thread and we'll get in touch with you, we don't need your measurements for your superhero style costume at the present time. :)

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
I would love to be of service! My html skills are poor, but my research and writing skills are, dare I say it, decent. If it's complicated and needs to be explained in a simple manner, I'm your man.

Thanks!

·
Administrator
34,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would love to participate, please let me know if I can join the team.
Hmmm hadn't thought about having a sponsor on the team but since it isn't anything that would be related to any sponsor's business I don't see why it would be a problem, but I'll check with my moderator team to make sure they feel the same way.

We're still taking volunteers, the more the merrier! :beer:

·
Administrator
34,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, working on getting some stuff set up just yesterday and waiting on a few responses back, etc. Looking to start some of the work next week, sit tight for now, will follow up with some information soon.

It's not too late for others to volunteer as well!

·
Middle-Aged Porsche Punk
999 Posts
I'd be glad to contribute as well, especially for questions related to the 2.7 models, PCM 2.1, Bose, satellite radio add-ins, etc.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.