Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

I made a video for the Betsafe competition where I can win the driver seat in the Betsafe Gumball 3000 Porsche Panamera car! I would be VERY grateful if you guys took a look at it....and if you should like it, then please vote for it...and share it with your friends on facebook Commenting would also be great :)

My vid is here (all the images and video is my own production!!): Mads Dreier Betsafe.com – Become the Betsafe Driver in Gumball 3000 – Compete now

To vote you have to push the + on the right side of the video.....only watching the video is not voting;)

And yes....if you have watched the video...yes, I have a driver license:) The scooter I drive is a licence required one....and I only drive it because of practical reasons....shitty parking in Copenhagen down town!:)

If I win I promise to show some cool photos and video from the event (Im a photographer next to my normal job as an optometrist...) My photos can be seen here: Mads Dreier Photography or search "Mads Dreier Photography" on facebook...

Thanks in advance!!

Best regards
Mads Dreier

Here is some photos of my friends Porsche Cayman S that I shot last summer:

·
Administrator
34,474 Posts
I gotta say the guy who is out in first is way out in first in votes and likely won't get passed but his video is pretty lame. Don't take this the wrong way, but I thought your video lacked some creative flair, I would have liked to have seen more video to still cut scenes and vice versa.

Then again what video making has to do with driving in a rally is beyond me, hopefully whomever wins isn't a total klutz behind the wheel...

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Well I kinda share Ken's opinion. I'm by no way an expert in this, but if I may; when the orange cayman passed by you froze it into a snap. Why dont you do it the other way round. i.e. when showing each snap you could then overlay a video of "that specific" snap as it continues to move. Kinda the reverse of what you did with the cayman.

Oh, and I voted for you ;)

Edit: I saw some of the other vids, including the no.1 vid. Damn, they really need to qualify people based on IQ first :eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts