Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
34,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/photo.php?pid=3728161&id=81759638255

All you have to do is tag the photo that you "Like" it and that counts as a vote.

This is being hosted by the DuPont Registry on Facebook.

*** PLease Note - you have to join facebook (or be a member) and join the dupont registry group (become a fan of it) then you can "Like" my photo to vote for it. Afterwards you can either remain a member of the dupont registry/facebook or drop one or the other or both, up to you. Sorry about the "hoops" to jump through, I didn't find this out until later.

·
On Probation
582 Posts
i voted [for ya] but it wanted me to join ,now seeing ive voted how about you lowering my taxes

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
I can't go to Facebook at work, it will have to wait until I get home.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Sorry Ken, they wanted me to join Facebook in order to vote. No thanks. But I voted for yours in my heart--good luck.
BW

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
Done!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
724 Posts
I wanted to vote for you, but Facebook won't let me "like" the photo or post a comment. What's up with that?

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
I am not allowed to rate or comment on the pic... why?!!

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Same here, can't do anything. Maybe we need to "join" the Dupont Registry group first?

EDIT: Yeah, you have to "Become a fan" of the Registry first. Click on the Dupont Registry profile to get to the main page and become a fan.

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
Yes, you have to become a fan first then you can comment and 'like'.

·
Administrator
34,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Geez, thanks guys I had no idea you had to jump through all those hoops first, joining facebook, becoming a fan of that group, etc. etc. if I had known that I'd probably never have done it but I thought what the heck might be fun and the group actually has some interesting automotive stuff in it.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Turns out I had a facebook account I've never used. I guess the hops make it harder for bots/auto-voters to cheat or ruin the contest.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
I wanted to vote for you, but Facebook won't let me "like" the photo or post a comment. What's up with that?
I had the same issue.....btw I love not only the plate but the plate "holder" as well...are any around for sale?

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
A **** I should have read the entire post.....back to FB I go....

·
Administrator
34,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I had the same issue.....btw I love not only the plate but the plate "holder" as well...are any around for sale?
No plate frames available at this time, but we are thinking about making up a new batch soon.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts