Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally saw a car optioned with the pocket storage LED lighting. I still don't know what that is, but I saw one. An ordered 2010 911 Turbo beauty.

DanM

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Finally saw a car optioned with the pocket storage LED lighting. I still don't know what that is, but I saw one. An ordered 2010 911 Turbo beauty.

DanM
If you ever have to dig around in the door storage at night, these lights are very helpful. Worth $300? Not sure, but was an option I convinced the sales consultant made sense for my needs.

Would you like me to try to capture a snapshot? Hard to do, because it only comes in handy when everything else is dark. (LOTR fans - like the phial of Elendil's light given to Frodo by Galadriel...)

·
Registered
674 Posts
$300? :crazy: I just put a put a $5 Maglight Solitaire in my ashtray. It's about the size of a AA battery, and fits perfectly. I even got it in black to match my interior! :taunt:

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
^Good idea.

·
Registered
434 Posts
$300? :crazy: I just put a put a $5 Maglight Solitaire in my ashtray. It's about the size of a AA battery, and fits perfectly. I even got it in black to match my interior! :taunt:

Got a Swiss Army LED flashlight few bucks does the trick. Can also use out of vehicle if necessary...:gossip:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts