Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Poole Quay Friday 21/05/2010 (18:00 - 21:00)

The event offers free entry onto the quayside for Porsche car owners. The backdrop of the Quay and Poole Harbour is the perfect location for owners and you will be spoilt for choice with the Quay’s great selection of continental café bars, traditional pubs and fine dining restaurants.

A judge from event sponsors selects their choice of car, and a prize is awarded.

Come and join in the atmosphere of Cars on the Quay

Meet up at the Poole PC World car park at Wessex Gate BH15 3TE from 17:30 and leave at 17:55 so we can park together on the Quay.

(But if you can't make it that early, no problem, just go straight to the Quay)

Nick

·
Registered
14 Posts
Seems like an event not to miss and the weather looks like it'll be a warm one. I'll try and get there, but not sure what time as I'm working in London in the day.
Look out for a Guards Red Cayman driving round aimlessly.
Gareth (Gags).

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I dropped them an e-mail to register my interest as suggested... no reply. :(

Don't worry you just need to get there for about 6 pm as it gets very hectic with over 100 Porsche showing up. It is by the way a free event no charge to get in, some fantastic cars to look at, it is well worth making the trip :cheers:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Great night

Sorry if we missed you but there were so many Caymans :eek: never seen so many in one place.

Any way Poole tourism are so impressed with the turn out that they have offered to host another Porsce night on the 26yh of July 2010 Friday night so we can do it all again ;)

John

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.