Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Porsche 997.1 Turbo Maxflo Performance Exhaust System

Exhaust: $1,900/OBO
Selling this on behalf of my pops, as it was too loud for his liking. He bought the car from one of the guys over at ADV.1 and didn't quite know what a beast a bought haha hilarious. His loss will be your gain and I'm pricing this very fairly.

Considerations:
- You will have to purchase exhaust tips as my dad kept the ones from this. That's $750

This is what the exhaust looks like new. It's priced at $4,195, however my dad kept the exhaust (worth $750) on his new set up bringing the 'new' price down to $3,550.
http://www.fabspeed.com/porsche-997-turbo-maxflo-performance-exhaust-system/

I'm looking for $1,900/OBO. Willing to negotiate the price down a bit, but definitely want to keep the negotiating reasonable as this is a very high quality part and knowing exhausts are fully functional used, there isn't much depreciation that can be accounted for besides the appearance of normal wear and tear.

Please let me know if you're interested by either email ([email protected]) or text (8082562549). I can answer any questions and send more pics if needed.

List Date: 1/13/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Porsche 997.1 Turbo Maxflo Performance Exhaust System
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

1 - 1 of 1 Posts