Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,836 Posts
It figures. When I finally convince myself to go for a Porsche GTS, Porsche starts making noise about a GT4. :( I think I will get a regular old "S" now.

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
It is exciting to see Porsche committing to the Cayman it is all good. For me, the beauty of being comfortable in my own skin, so to speak, is that I drive a 981 2.7L as it meets all my specification for what I want, appreciate and expect in a DD. I had the 08 CS and loved it, I had the Cayman R and really liked it.........but candidly, it was less than I thought it was going to be vs. the 08 CS it replaced. I know it is heresy but it did not blow me away the way I expected it to. So, when I hear about the GT4, again, I am excited for the brand but personally non-plused because I have found the car I love to drive even to just run to the store for 'milk and bread'. It was probably why, when I read some articles where the reviewer sees value and appreciates the 'base' car..........I just smile.....maybe he/she has a specificatin/criteria not unlike mine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts