Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Porsche Alcantara Console Armrest Lid with Red Stitching - Porsche 911 987 997 GT3 Boxster Cayman - No Longer Available

Porsche Alcantara Console Armrest Lid with Red Stitching - Porsche 911 987 997 GT3 Boxster Cayman

Part numbers

This console lid has been professionally wrapped in alcantara and has red stitching along the sides. The console lid has not been installed since it was wrapped however there is a small imperfection. The alcantara is bubbling a very small amount toward the rear of the arm rest. I don't believe this will have any affect on the useability, and personally, it wouldn't bother me. I didn't even notice it until I was just taking pictures of the lid. In any case, just wanted to disclose everything.

List Date: 6/22/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Porsche Alcantara Console Armrest Lid with Red Stitching - Porsche 911 987 997 GT3 Boxster Cayman
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.