Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Porsche Boxster 987.2 3.4L Engine - 41k miles

987.2 3.4L Engine / long block removed from 2011 Boxster S with 41k miles in fully working condition.

Motor was removed at 41k miles in fully working condition from a 2011 Boxster S for a 3.8L swap. I bought it from the original owner with the plan of looking for a roller or donor car to put it in but house purchase and other priorities have me considering selling it

Have rev report from time motor was removed, no revs above Range 1 and Range 2 (413). The service history while original motor was still in the car and removal and swap for the 3.8 motor was all done by reputable independent Porsche shop, I can provide those details for serious buyer.

Palleted and sealed, ready for shipment.

List Date: 5/13/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Porsche Boxster 987.2 3.4L Engine - 41k miles
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.