Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
23,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

by: Scoutlewis

Description: You are bidding on a Porsche Boxster Front Bumper from a 2003 Boxster. The bumper is finish painted Porsche factory black paint. It has a quarter size dimple at the lower center and a half-dollar size one 12" to the right of the first one. While hardly noticeable, they are there. There is also the expected rash under the belly of the bumper. Most Porsches never escape this scraping. All three areas could be easily touched up and are on the bottom portion of the bumper. The fit portion of the bumper is perfect and will mesh perfectly with the body of the car and the headlight areas. The bumper will fit other model years (I heard it will fit 2000-2004) but it is up to the buyer to verify. There will be no return on this unit. Again the buyer must verify fitment. Even though I have listed local pick-up only, I will ship this unit but it may cost upwards of $50, so pick up is preferred. It is very light, but bulky. Box is 70"X20"X30" so it might not ship UPS. Email or call with questions.

More...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.