1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
6,504 Posts
oh-oh. GT4 people will get screwed! :)

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Can I trade 10HP for a proper Boxster roof?

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
If there's some engine reveal - or even cooling slats - happening on the rear deck it may look awesome.

Reactions: subshooter

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Based on what I have seen so far, it looks like the Spyder is trying too hard to be a Spyder aka Porsche put double humps on the rear deck and a ducktail that all seem out of place based on the lines of the rest of the car.

·
Next Porsche: 2022 992 GT3
4,105 Posts
Looks like the trunk is camoflaged to hide something there......

Reactions: dannyboy22

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
lol, DIY much? That is some fugly rat thar Billy Bob.

I think Porsche is just fcuking with us.

·
4,105 Posts
lol, DIY much? That is some fugly rat thar Billy Bob.

I think Porsche is just fcuking with us.
That's exactly what I thought! They are totally screwing with us. What's under that patch work of duct tape anyway? vents? clear glass to see the engine?

Actually, after seeing these pictures, I called my SA about the waiting list. I am seriously thinking of doing something totally stupid and financially irresponsible and trading in my 981BS for this thing. I LOVE it.

Reactions: 981FTW

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Just wait, the next one will have a snorkel!

·
4,105 Posts
Just wait, the next one will have a snorkel!
Porsche totally fixed the aesthetics of the back of the 981 with this Spyder makeover...the only part that never appealed to me. I always park in backwards for this reason....lol. This car just looks stunning....to me anyway.

Reactions: gcurnew

·
Registered
2,911 Posts

Reactions: subshooter

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Porsche totally fixed the aesthetics of the back of the 981 with this Spyder makeover...the only part that never appealed to me. I always park in backwards for this reason....lol. This car just looks stunning....to me anyway.
The new Spyder back end is a really interesting mix of curves and planes...and the top with its little peek-a-boo window is just plain sexy. It'll be interesting to see if the attachment system is changed much from the 987.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Subshooter, I must respectfully disagree. I am actually 180 degrees from you on the back end of the 981 (non Spyder).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts