Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent the day with the folks over at Porsche at the Los Angeles Auto Show. And I must say that the Porsche Boxster is pretty fantastic.

Here are some photos. I have some more let me know if you guys want me to post more.

·
Registered
59 Posts
The more pics the better. Do you have any of the interior? What color was the car is it the Carrera White or the single special order color (Cream or what ever they are calling it)?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Wish they would have had one with the Alcantra interior option, really want to see how it looks. I think it might be one of those must have options, looks wise.

The video did show pretty well how the top goes on and where it is stored. I wonder if a clear cover can be made for the engine on the spyder.

·
Registered
675 Posts
My wife and I had the pleasure of attending the premier last night. The reaction to the Spyder was universally positive, and the car looks better in person than the photos. I'll go through my pictures and see if I have anything worth adding - no interior pics, they wouldn't let me up on the turntable.

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,272 Posts
Again, I like the look, but the top turns me off. Yes, I realize it is suppose to be like the old Spyder and will only be used in an emergency, but parking the car somewhere and leaving the top off or having to put it together before leaving the car doesn't do it for me.

·
Registered
675 Posts
@Otisdog --- i was at there too.. did u enjoy the event
Yes, I had a great time! Might have had something to do with my wife saying "you should get a GT3, seriously..."
Unfortunately, I left my wifes' camera cord @ home, so I can't download any pictures today...it's a weird size.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts