Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PORSCHE BOXTER CAYMAN 6 BOLT T3/T4 A/R 64 TURBOCHARGER
"Speed Daddy"

Does anyone have any experience with this? They advertise that its a simple, 6-bolt process. Please advise. Thanks.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I have never heard of this before.
Where did you see this advertised?

I have heard of people custom making their own kits but as far as i know TPC is the only turbo kit for Cayman and Boxster on the market right now.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Well I was apparently wrong about TPC being the only turbo kit available for the 987.
After searching online for other kits I came across a company call "TTP Automotive Gmbh" they have a twin turbo kit for the Cayman, but its way too overpriced.

TTP Cayman S 3,4l Twinturbo conversion step III:
TTP Turbo Tuning Pietz GmbH
Power: 560 HP
Torque: 442 ft lb
Price: est. up to 30,000 USD.

Anyone else herd about this kit?

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
PORSCHE BOXTER CAYMAN 6 BOLT T3/T4 A/R 64 TURBOCHARGER
"Speed Daddy"

Does anyone have any experience with this? They advertise that its a simple, 6-bolt process. Please advise. Thanks.
"simple, 6-bolt process" . . . if it sounds too good to be true . . .
Do you have a link for this item?

Well I was apparently wrong about TPC being the only turbo kit available for the 987.
After searching online for other kits I came across a company call "TTP Automotive Gmbh" they have a twin turbo kit for the Cayman, but its way too overpriced.

TTP Cayman S 3,4l Twinturbo conversion step III:
TTP Turbo Tuning Pietz GmbH
Power: 560 HP
Torque: 442 ft lb
Price: est. up to 30,000 USD.

Anyone else herd about this kit?
Discussed briefly here a few weeks ago:
http://www.planet-9.com/cayman-boxster-chat/41814-470hp-cayman-vs-1575hp-boat.html

I think there might have been another thread about it, but couldn't find it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.