Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:gossip:
I am looking for reliable dealerships, trustworthy sales people, a relaxed atmosphere... is that too much to ask?? I mean when spending the kind of money we're talking about spending here, shouldn't there be perks? Well I found a place, and I'd like to know how it stands up against the norm of luxury car buying experiences.
So, here's a taste of my story, then let's hear some of yours!!!

I had never used this type of service (on the internet/over the phone) to buy a luxury car before, but it will always be my first choice from now on. DJ Ceresa, my sales rep, kept me informed through the entire process and followed through with my every request. Most importantly, he found the exact car I wanted at the best price. I am A SHOPPER who looks for the best deal. When I came across DJ and his rates, it seemed too good to be true since I had shopped everywhere else AND I KNOW HOW LEASES WORK (cap rates, money factors, etc.). I even had one dealer say there was no way that what I wanted could even be done. But DJ delivered and the lease I got was with a very well known Financial Institution and everything was disclosed upfront. There were no surprises. I walked into the affiliated dealership and asked for DJ's representative and everything was there all ready for me to sign just as we had agreed upon. Less than 10 minutes to sign everything! The car was all prepped and ready. The dealer spent about an hour going over every feature of the new car and adjusting it to me. That was it and I was off. What a wonderful experience compared to the usual hassle at a car dealership. I thought it went very smoothly and the professional and courteous manner in which everything was handled was nothing short of refreshing!
:thanks:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.