1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
837 Posts
$125,000 !!!??? 50 Grand more than the Cayman GTS, wow.

·
Next Porsche: 2022 992 GT3
4,105 Posts
Just another rumor of course but I don't see it being nearly that high. I am sure some people would be willing to pay that much but who is going to give up nearly 100 hp, the faster GT3 (and more prestige) for 6,000 of savings. No one sane. I'd just put down another 6k and get the GT3. Not even close. Easy decision. I see it being under 100k with no options.

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
Just another rumor of course but I don't see it being nearly that high. I am sure some people would be willing to pay that much but who is going to give up nearly 100 hp, the faster GT3 (and more prestige) for 6,000 of savings. No one sane. I'd just put down another 6k and get the GT3. Not even close. Easy decision. I see it being under 100k with no options.
There are people who stand against the GT3 because of the engine location and would prefer a mid engine GT4. The question, can these people justify paying for the GT4 that much? And can Porsche risk the GT3 image by having it slaughtered in performance with such hp/$ figures?

I say no way, unless they'll stop producing the GT3 after the mid cycle facelift.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts