Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who missed the last airing of the "Ultimate Factory Porsche" TV show, well you are getting another chance. Tomorrow Thursday March 25th. the show will air again at 6:00PM on the National Geographic channel. If you like this kind of show, a couple of hours later they will air the " Ultimate Factory Chevy Volt". This should be interesting as this will be the pre-production stage of the car. Enjoy.

·
Registered
48 Posts
The Porsche was good - worth seeing. My college daughter enjoyed it with me.

Even though the Camaro is not my cup of tea, I thought the Camaro show was a little better for some reason.

Steve

·
Premium Member
1,008 Posts
I recorded the Porsche episode and the Lamborghini episode. It is really interesting to watch them back-to-back to appreciate difference in the manufacturing techniques of the two companies.

The comment from the Porsche episode that I keep thinking about is that it takes three years before a painter is qualified to paint a 911.

Really interesting stuff!

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
Unfortunately the National Geographic channel is a 'need to pay extra for it' channel on Dish.

·
Registered
32 Posts
The Porsche episode and the Lamborghini episode were really good.

The Camaro episode exaggerated performance, which diminished the episode IMO. My favorite quote: "It can gun to 60 MPH in a scalding 5.9 seconds"

·
Registered
434 Posts
While watching a couple things come to mine:

First Hey Pete that Blue GT3 has your name on it...:eek:

Second These guys have their $hit together...

Third I have one of these things, even though it is a lowely Cayman S.

Life is good...:burnout:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.