Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Those runners are just plain weird. Actually, all Porsche Design shoes are a bit odd. Some of their products rock, though...for my money, they make the best reading glasses on the planet. Bought two more pairs in Germany in September.

·
Next Porsche: 2022 992 GT3
4,105 Posts
Those are going to sell as well as the $2058.00 Blackberry Porsche is trying to sell which I also believe is CarbonFiber. LOL

here is the link for the phone:P'9983 from BlackBerry® | Porsche Design
I went to two Cayenne GTS rollouts a couple weeks ago. Both dealers were raffling off a Porsche bike. As a serious cyclist, I just had to laugh (to myself) especially when I heard the price tag at $6,000. I wonder what a car would be like that Trek or Nike designed and built? I thought to myself (again) that Porsche should stick to what they are good at building....... I looked at the SUV and thought the same thing as the bike. Hmmm...maybe I should get a Q5 or Lexus SUV with more options and $15k less.

Reactions: Cantrax

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
I guess that is the price of shoes when you don't use Asian forced child labor like some other companies do.

·
Next Porsche: 2022 992 GT3
4,105 Posts
I guess that is the price of shoes when you don't use Asian forced child labor like some other companies do.
New Balance are good shoes and made in the US. They don't cost very much at all....Made in the USA :cheers:

Reactions: SteveInNJ
1 - 6 of 6 Posts