Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Porsche Classic puts modern navigation in older cars [w/video]

Filed under: Videos, Porsche, Technology, Classics, Performance
Porsche Classic is offering a new accessory that combines navigation, entertainment and communication in a 3.5-inch screen. And it's not a smartphone.Continue reading Porsche Classic puts modern navigation in older cars [w/video]
Porsche Classic puts modern navigation in older cars [w/video] originally appeared on Autoblog on Mon, 23 Feb 2015 16:59:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
[h=6][/h]Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Porsche Classic now offering new dashboards for 1969 - 1975

As it says on the tin: Porsche will sell you a brand-new dashboard for your air-cooled 911 | Autoweek

They are not completely original -- they are new, and improved over the original designs. However they've attempted to keep the aesthetic as close as possible, just with better durability and other improvements. Not bad for $1353 (excl. installation labor).

·
Registered
619 Posts
Re: Porsche Classic now offering new dashboards for 1969 - 1975

I am thinking about this Porsche radio, I am wondering if it will include a sat radio receiver. Also, I'm guessing I would not actually be able to see that small screen well enough while driving to use the nav system.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Re: Porsche Classic now offering new dashboards for 1969 - 1975

Anyone have any feedback on this radio. Does the navi work well. From the adds it looks like Satellite receiver must be added. Thanks, Glenn

1 - 5 of 5 Posts