Next Porsche: 2022 992 GT3
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What the subject says.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Hello Everyone;

I was just playing around with the configurator.

HOW COME:

o The INFOTAINMENT package contains:

- PCM + Navigation
- SiriusXM
- HD Radio
- Online Service

and costs $2,990

BUT

o The Porsche Communication Management + Navigation package contains:

- Central Information & Communications System

and costs $3,140?

o Isn't the CI & CS (above) in the INFO package?

o Did I miss something or did Porsche leave some of the description out?

regards,
tony.podrasky

·
Registered
276 Posts
^^ can't answer the above since we are not configuring either package into our build.

Is anyone else here in the swamp going to pull the trigger on a Macan? My build spec is in. Going to be a long wait until next spring.

·
Registered
565 Posts
^^ can't answer the above since we are not configuring either package into our build.

Is anyone else here in the swamp going to pull the trigger on a Macan? My build spec is in. Going to be a long wait until next spring.
Hello whoosh & al;

I was playing around with the Porsche configurator, looking at my "New Cayman" when I saw the Macan widget and decided I wanted to take a look at it.

Hey - it looks pretty neat! The interior looks great - and it looks "completly Porsche" on the inside.

Interesting the concept is shared with the V-Dub and Audi. That being so, maybe I don't have to be concerned with a "first release" model.

regards,
tony.podrasky

·
PCA Member and DE Instructor
3,107 Posts
Porsche has been known to flub the configurator when first turning it on. That has been shown several times over the years as well as with different models.

Don't worry. You will get to pay the Porsche Luxury Tax on Options before all is said and done.

:hilarious:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Porsche has been known to flub the configurator when first turning it on. That has been shown several times over the years as well as with different models.

Don't worry. You will get to pay the Porsche Luxury Tax on Options before all is said and done.

:hilarious:
And it won't stop with the Macan. For a short time, there were no packages listed, not there's only one package listed. I'm sure they'll straighten in out...just closer to the time it gets released.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Expect a lot more packages and options to show up for the Macan beginning in mid-March (week 10 of 2014).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts