Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My collection of car magizines has grown too large. I have many US based magazines: such as: Car & Driver, Road & Track, Motor Trend, etc, from the early 60's to the present. I will be at the Porsche Parade on Monday, June 24 and can bring magazines with me regarding your present car, or former cars you have owned, or are interested in, assuming I can find what you need. Doesn't have to be a Porsche, for me to search thru my collection.

If anybody has anything on the Cayman R (or its close relative the Boxster Spyder) I would be interested in that, in any language: Magazines, Dealer posters, or sales booklets, etc.

If you are not going to the Parade we might want to use mail. Just reply to this email or PM me as to your desires.

Here is the list of what I need on the Cayman R, I am sure there are others. I bought my R after all the magazines were published and would appreciate any help that you could provide.
Thank you
Feb/ Mar 11 Christophorus
Sep 2011 Panorama
May 11 GT Porsche "Cayman S vs Cayman R"
Jul 11 EVO "BMW 1M Coupe Definitive Test vs Cayman R and Others"
Jul 11 Car and Driver "Supercar Fighter, GT3 vs Cayman R"
Sep 11 Road & Track "Wicked Fast: Cayman R, BMW 1M vs Lotus Evora
Sep 11 Paorama "Cayman R: Diabolically Effective"
Sep 11 GT Porsche "Boxster Spyder vs Cayman R"
Nov 11 Motor Trend "2011 Best Driver's Car"
Nov 11 Excellence "Carrera GTS, Cayman R, vs Boxster Spyder"
Feb, Apr, Nov 11 Car

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I just wanted to clarify that the list of magazines in my original post, that have articles on the Cayman R, are the ones I need, (not the ones I have). I have plenty of magazines on other cars that you might like to have. Thanks

·
Registered
31 Posts
Porsche Parade is the annual gathering of members of Porsche Club of America. This year we will meet in Traverse Bay, Michigan for a week of fun and competition.

Concours d'Elegance, Autocross, Rallies, Tours, quiz, dinners, a local region often has a DE for those so inclined.

Join PCA here Own a Porsche? Join the Club!

Then register for Parade. Details here: Porsche Parade 2013 at Traverse City

Lots of good people.

·
Premium Member
509 Posts
Looks like a great time! Just a little too far away for me to make the trip. Have a blast! Good luck with your magazine search.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts