Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Porsche OEM Alcantara Steering Wheel - Red Stitching & Center Stripe - 987, 997 - No Longer Available

Porsche OEM Alcantara Steering Wheel - Red Stitching & Center Stripe - 987, 997

This is an OEM Porsche Steering Wheel that was professionally wrapped in alcantara. It has a red alcantara center stripe at 12 o'clock and red stitching. It is also been wrapped to be a bit thicker than OEM and has built-up thumb rests. The result is an extremely high quality OEM looking wheel. The back cover of the steering wheel has been wrapped too so this wheel will match any interior color.

Condition is new. The steering wheel has not been installed since wrapping. For fitment, please be sure you have a triangular style airbag. Please note one of the trim pieces shows some wear (see pictures). Please message me with any questions. Buyer responsible for fitment.

Shipping is $20.00. Sorry for the high price, UPS charges me $25-30 to ship these with insurance. Local pickup is available too.

P.S. This was by far my favorite upgrade to my 2006 Cayman S because I get to enjoy it the entire time I drive my car. I am constantly getting compliments on mine (see pic of wheel with gray stripe, available too, please message me). Also, if you want your trim pieces wrapped in 3M Carbon Fiber 1080 Vinyl, I can do so for an additional $45.00.

List Date: 7/9/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Porsche OEM Alcantara Steering Wheel - Red Stitching & Center Stripe - 987, 997
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.