Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

by: Interpol

Description: Hi everyone, I'm looking to get some aftermarket rims so I'm putting my current wheels up for sale. They're OEM Porsche Cayman S II wheels, 18x8 front, 18x9 rear, and have less than 3000 miles on them. The wheels are all straight and true, and in excellent condition EXCEPT for the left front wheel, which has a small 1cm scuff on one of the spokes (scuffed it when I had taken the wheel off to clean it and it fell over). I am told the scuff can be polished/refinished out for cheap.This deal includes wheels and black/silver OEM Porsche crest center caps - TPMS hardware is not included.SHIPPING: I will arrange for the wheels to be boxed and shipped directly from Wheel Enhancement (one of our fine sponsors here), where I will be getting the new rims installed. It probably costs more than $50 to ship these, but I am willing to split the costs with the buyer.Send me a PM if interested, or if you want photos of the wheels.

More...

·
Registered
202 Posts

by: Interpol

Description: Hi everyone, I'm looking to get some aftermarket rims so I'm putting my current wheels up for sale. They're OEM Porsche Cayman S II wheels, 18x8 front, 18x9 rear, and have less than 3000 miles on them. The wheels are all straight and true, and in excellent condition EXCEPT for the left front wheel, which has a small 1cm scuff on one of the spokes (scuffed it when I had taken the wheel off to clean it and it fell over). I am told the scuff can be polished/refinished out for cheap.This deal includes wheels and black/silver OEM Porsche crest center caps - TPMS hardware is not included.SHIPPING: I will arrange for the wheels to be boxed and shipped directly from Wheel Enhancement (one of our fine sponsors here), where I will be getting the new rims installed. It probably costs more than $50 to ship these, but I am willing to split the costs with the buyer.Send me a PM if interested, or if you want photos of the wheels.

More...
Are these wheels still for sale? If so, send me a PM with your price and shipping to 30308. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts