Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my car back yesterday evening and was very pleased with the service that the dealership provided. In addition to clearing the faults in the system, I had the brake flush and new rear tires put on. The service and sales staff were professional and I liked the fact that a salesman and the sales manager spoke with me regarding the service experience and the future plans for the dealership.

Very good experience for a dealership that's only been at it for about a month. They also have a pretty good selection of new and used Porsche's that I hadn't seen at Hunt Valley Motors. I suggest that you stop in and introduce yourself.

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Good to hear. I hope they do well moving foward.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you for the kind words, it was my pleasure to meet you. We look forward to meeting more enthusiasts like yourself in the future. If there is anything that I can do to assist anyone, please reach out to me!
Steve

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I haven't had my car in for service here (I do all the work myself). But the Porsche staff and mechanics here are TOP notch. Seriously, I wish you guys had been around earlier back when Hunt Valley Porsche was still open. Real easy to chat with, very approachable, and very respectful at the same time. They feel like your friends, even though you've only been talking for 5 minutes!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts