Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Join the Central Pa. Porsche Region, Hosting the 34th Annual Porsche Only Swap Meet. Hersheypark, Hershey Pa. Buy/sell Porsche parts, accessoried....just about everything Porsche. Visit www.cpa-pca.org/swap for complete swap information.
Note- Vendor pre-reg ends March 10th.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great----how about a Planet 9 caravan to the swap!!
There are a number of clubs and groups that do this and can reserve Porsche parking.

·
Borlafide member of Northeast Group
789 Posts
I'll be getting on the PA turnpike probably from the Valley Forge exchange if anyone wants to meet around there...

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'll be getting on the PA turnpike probably from the Valley Forge exchange if anyone wants to meet around there...
That may be the ticket for me, as I'm coming from Philadelphia. However, I wouldn't be against making the trip up to Easton, a few extra miles doesn't sound so bad when it comes to P-cars.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Is anyone leaving from Allentown PA?

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
I thought I would post some pix from last years show.....

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
And some more, the cramona red Cayman is parked next to some very fast company....If anyone happens to see thier P-car in a shot I would be happy to send you any all shots I may have. I usually take a couple hundred shots in a single day at the show.

thanks

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cayman owners.....if you like....when you have the caravan pulled together....have one of you e-mail me a week out with how many....and I will reserve an area in the Parking Only lot.....for for the crew.
Steve
Swap Chairman
e-mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
86 Posts
hello,

i am interested in going to this event for the first time, i am a brand new boxster owner so now i am trying to get out and live the Porsche heritage. But where do people usually lodge in the area?

-boxSTAR

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Funny you should say it... The Hershey Lodge is not quite far and that is where I stayed for 997.2 Training a few years ago. Nice place.

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
And some more, the cramona red Cayman is parked next to some very fast company....If anyone happens to see thier P-car in a shot I would be happy to send you any all shots I may have. I usually take a couple hundred shots in a single day at the show.

thanks

That Alcantara in the middle pic looks real good.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Thanks,

That's one of the best things about the show, you can see just about any color combo you want. Not to mention just an insane variety of mods. The people are incredible too, there was a fellow there last year with an Ice Metallic Green 356 with a flat six in it....he let me take shots of everything. What an incredible car, a real sleeper. :sleep:, if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
86 Posts
*heads up*

if any one is interested in staying at a Hampton Inn near by Hershey, i can help get discounted rates over there. I believe its Hampton Inn of Manheim PA. Let me know who and how many nights so I could probably get a discounted group booking going.

·
Banned
560 Posts
Fabspeed will have a reserved spot again this year and we will mostly likely bring the 930 Slantnose and the 993 3.8L. Last year was a beautiful day and hopefully this year will be the same conditions so everyone can enjoy themselves. Here are some pictures from last year that I took, while working:cheers:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts