Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Inviting all Porsche owners and enthusiasts to the 2021 Central PA PCA Porsche-Only Swap Meet in Carlisle, PA on May 1st. This should be a great one this year after having to postpone last year's meet. Hope to see everyone there!
Always worthwhile and the parking lot will be at least as interesting or even more. For those not familiar, this was the annual held at Hershey previously. Wish I could go but I live in Florida now.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yes! Do you have to pre-register for the "Porsche Only" parking? Or is that first come first served. With 1,000 parking spaces, not sure it will fill up.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Always worthwhile and the parking lot will be at least as interesting or even more. For those not familiar, this was the annual held at Hershey previously. Wish I could go but I live in Florida now.
Agreed. Seeing and hearing the attendee’s cars is the highlight.

823 Posts
Looking forward to getting everyone together and celebrating the start of this monumental summer!

Make sure you stop by our MASSIVE tent... we have quite a few surprises in store

·
Registered
112 Posts
I plan on arriving around 9:00. Hopefully they have a good system setup to keep the cars flowing into the parking lots. Sitting in a traffic jam would not be a good way to start the day!

823 Posts
Thank you to everyone who came out this weekend!
Great to see so many friends and enthusiasts enjoying the atmosphere. Truly what this community is about.

Every year I reflect on the event and I still can't decide what is more fun... the cruise out to Carlisle or the event!
Overall a fantastic start to the event season, looking forward to seeing everyone again soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts