Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
My name is Aleksandar and I am part of a group that researches Porsche owners and their preferences. The purpose is for a school project at HHL Graduate School of Management.
Our team would appreciate if you can take up to 5 mins to fill up this simple survey.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...rm?usp=sf_link

Thank you for your time,
Aleksandar

·
Registered
215 Posts
Aleksandar, will we get to see the results of the survey? And you asked about use of a social networking platform.. would we use it? Ummm.. I believe this forum might qualify as a social networking platform.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Has anyone done this survey and what did you think ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi everyone,
Thank you very much for your interest in the results of the survey. Your responses gave out team great insights.
As for the demographics, 60% of the respondents are between the age of 31 and 45, and more than 90% are male. Further, 2/3 of the responses are from the US, however we have other coming from Germany, UK, Australia, New Zealand and Ukraine.
Also, 2/3 of the respondents see a benefit of such platform and would use on a regular basis. 80% prefer to use it for private activities and 20% would use it for professional activities. Further, 2/3 are not willing to pay monthly subscription.
Finally I am sharing diagrams showing associations of the Porsche brand and in what areas Porsche owners would find such a platform useful.

Our team cordially thanks you for your time and effort.
porsche01.jpg
porsche02.jpg
porsche03.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Oh that's great! I have a question then when will they make a well sewn salon so that nothing goes anywhere! I have a sofa torn already twice on the side but still!!

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts