Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any of you are within driving distance of Summit Point, WV: we're having our annual 3-day Turkey Bowl event there starting on the day after Thanksgiving (Nov 24).

The reason I'm posting this is because there will be a Porsche-only group racing there all Sunday afternoon (Nov 26).

If you're interested in seeing Porsches race (or even our other cars), PM me and I can put you on my crew list (actually, this event is so laid-back you could probably just sign in at the gate with no questions.....but just in case). There's no admission fee.

To get more info about this check this link and scroll down to the Nov 24-26 Turkey Bowl for FAQs and Schedule.

Events - Vintage Racer Group

·
PCA Nat'l DE Instructor
1,859 Posts
If any of you are within driving distance of Summit Point, WV: we're having our annual 3-day Turkey Bowl event there starting on the day after Thanksgiving (Nov 24).

The reason I'm posting this is because there will be a Porsche-only group racing there all Sunday afternoon (Nov 26).

If you're interested in seeing Porsches race (or even our other cars), PM me and I can put you on my crew list (actually, this event is so laid-back you could probably just sign in at the gate with no questions.....but just in case). There's no admission fee.

To get more info about this check this link and scroll down to the Nov 24-26 Turkey Bowl for FAQs and Schedule.

Events - Vintage Racer Group
If I were within driving distance I'd be there. It looks like a unique opportunity to see a variety of cars from different eras all in one place, outside of a museum, and actually being driven on a race track. Thanks for the open invitation.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts