Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Don’t mean to hijack this thread but the Porsche/Audi dealer on route 37 in Toms River is having a get together same time/same day.If someone doesn’t have the time or doesn’t want to drive to stadium,PM me for more info. Thanks——LJ

·
Premium Member
1,233 Posts
Don here in California... local dealer sent out an invitation to join in some festivities at the dealership for German food, 70 yr Together Day shirt, trinkets to buy, etc. should be "fun"... what the heck, a nice commemorative shirt and chance to kick around with like minded folks -- great world wide karma..
D

·
Registered
74 Posts
It's tomorrow. Anybody here going? I'm still debating... I do want to check it out, but not sure I want to devote 4+hrs

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'll be there.

White, base Cayman with (magnetic) Porsche stickers on front fenders.

You are supposed to print out a parking pass but I know they are only using that to help get people into the correct area (they are grouping certain cars together).

Here's what I got in my most recent e-mail:
--------------------------------------------------

We look forward to seeing you at the Tri-State Porsche Sportscar Together Day event this Saturday. Thank you including your car in the 70th Anniversary corral photo.
The response has been outstanding! In order to best streamline the load-in process, we are assigning categories and arrival times at Lot E.
Please find your category below that represents the car you will be driving and follow the specific instructions outlined. Be sure to arrive within the window of time listed, preferably on the earlier side, to ensure your inclusion. Once you enter Lot E, you will be further directed as to where you will park.
As a reminder, your car will remain in position for the duration of the event and you will be directed to exit in a safe and orderly fashion after 12:00pm.
4-Doors | Cayenne, Panamera, Macan
Please arrive between 6:45 AM – 7:30 AM.
Arrive through Gate 2 (see map) and use the print out tag (download here) to place on your dash for our parking attendants to direct you to the right place.
Mid-Engines | Cayman, Boxster
Please arrive between 6:15 AM – 7:00 AM.
Arrive through Gate 3 (see map) and use the print out tag (download here) to place on your dash for our parking attendants to direct you to the right place.
Air-Cooled (1948-1998)
Please arrive between 6:45 AM – 7:30 AM.
Arrive through Gate 4 (see map) and use the print out tag (download here) to place on your dash for our parking attendants to direct you to the right place.
Water-Cooled (1998-current)
Please arrive between 6:15 AM – 7:00 AM.
Arrive through Gate 5 (see map) and use the print out tag (download here) to place on your dash for our parking attendants to direct you to the right place.
Trailers
If you are trailering your car, please park in Lot F (see map).
Be conscious of time and ensure you have enough time to park the trailer
Directions
MetLife Stadium
1 MetLife Stadium Road
East Rutherford, NJ 07073

1 - 12 of 12 Posts