Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
PCA Member and Fully Matured Mod
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Missed this video until today. Now that looks like fun ;)

·
Noob
843 Posts
Hmm, is it my eyes or one of those cars seemed to have one of the wheels colored black while others were silver / white.

·
Next Porsche: 2022 992 GT3
4,088 Posts
Why is a 2015 Boxster S a "mule". not many changes? It's not like a new GT4 under development or something....unless they are testing the 2015 with a flat 4 turbo.

Also, thanks for posting all these great videos. I love watching them.

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
That's freakin insane! I'd guess those were the new 4-cylinder engined cars. They sure weren't holding back! Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
I like the color of the main subject. But passing a car on the RIGHT, when the car being passed had it's left turn signal flashing???

·
PCA Member and Fully Matured Mod
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmm, is it my eyes or one of those cars seemed to have one of the wheels colored black while others were silver / white.
Yes... and I think the blue one may have different type of wheels too if you look at the patterns.

Why is a 2015 Boxster S a "mule". not many changes? It's not like a new GT4 under development or something....unless they are testing the 2015 with a flat 4 turbo.

Also, thanks for posting all these great videos. I love watching them.
That's freakin insane! I'd guess those were the new 4-cylinder engined cars. They sure weren't holding back! Thanks for posting.
Based on sound the blue one was probably a flat-6. The black one may have been an turbo'ed flat 4. Note that the video was posted in August... They could have tested the 3.8l engine. Or some suspension setting. Or sound... They often use an existing model to test something non-obvious.

I like the color of the main subject. But passing a car on the RIGHT, when the car being passed had it's left turn signal flashing???
I guess the rule is to blink to the side where you go to let the other pass. I know that during normal days, you are not allowed to pass on the right on the ring. But this may have been a closed day.

Reactions: Bluzpwr

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
It didn't sound like a turbo to me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts