Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You’re probably familiar with the idea of Porsches being auctioned for charity, but how about luxury watches owned by members of the Porsche family themselves? According to a recent post on Philanthropy UK, members of the Porsche family donated 49 watches to be sold by London based auctioneer Bonhams with all proceeds to [...]

More...

·
Tennessee Vol
649 Posts
You’re probably familiar with the idea of Porsches being auctioned for charity, but how about luxury watches owned by members of the Porsche family themselves? According to a recent post on Philanthropy UK, members of the Porsche family donated 49 watches to be sold by London based auctioneer Bonhams with all proceeds to [...]

More...
Good for Porsche. Most of us have been touched by cancer. With more research this can become less of a problem for our families and friends. I raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and I promote them at the track (see photo)!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Good for Porsche. Most of us have been touched by cancer. With more research this can become less of a problem for our families and friends. I raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and I promote them at the track (see photo)!
Mike, I agree! I also want to say Thank you! I have been living with a rare form of Lymphoma for years. My family and I are very active with the LLS and have raised close to $200k over a three year period for them!!

Thanks again.

John (aka 993C4S)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts