Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stay away. Ordered, paid and seller does not even respond. I've read all the other complaints about them but only after I joined Panet 9. Does not even respond to mutliple emails by me or Paypal. Hope Paypal steps up and gets me a refund. So for future buyers thinking of them stay away

·
Administrator
34,503 Posts
Stay away. Ordered, paid and seller does not even respond. I've read all the other complaints about them but only after I joined Panet 9. Does not even respond to mutliple emails by me or Paypal. Hope Paypal steps up and gets me a refund. So for future buyers thinking of them stay away
The last time we received a complaint I did follow up and the owner of the company is a college student who has college as his #1 priority and filling orders somewhere after that. He did eventually follow through, it just took more time than people are typically used to or comfortable with. The finished product has received praise. Certainly if you don't find them communicative enough then you are free to cancel your order with them and I can inquire again but I suspect I will hear the same thing that sometimes responses are quick and other times they are slow depending on what is happening with respect to college. Maybe I'm too nice and cut college students too much slack, I dunno... but sorry to hear about your issue with reaching them.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have a good history with PayPal. They are not the best at customer service but when I got screwed by a craigslist seller I got my money back. Aside from shipping.
Paypal does a good job of protecting buyers. Not so good at sellers.
Document everything for best results. When I ship something I always insure and get tracking info. Plus take plenty of pictures. If a buyer gets something and they decide they don't want it, your best to suck it up and take a return.

·
Banned
3,496 Posts
Yea because a spoiled college student that never created or owned a 987 needs sympathy and p9 supports it but a dedicated 987 owner and creative design entrepreneur struggling after several attempts to solve its planet 9 issues and forward its progress to create new products gets ignored and dissed for trying to make what the community wants . good job ken .you should be proud ..kudos :)

·
Administrator
34,503 Posts
Yea because a spoiled college student that never created or owned a 987 needs sympathy and p9 supports it but a dedicated 987 owner and creative design entrepreneur struggling after several attempts to solve its planet 9 issues and forward its progress to create new products gets ignored and dissed for trying to make what the community wants . good job ken .you should be proud ..kudos :)
This is a good way to get yourself banned again. The student in question just discovered that his email provider was dumping about half of his emails so he is switching to a new email to be more responsive and guess what he is giving refunds, something you NEVER did and still haven't done for years now...

·
Registered
109 Posts
Still, the lack of response by the seller is inexcusable. "his email provider was dumping about half of his email...." , seriously? It's not like we live in North Korea. I've never heard such a weak excuse.

Why would the moderator make a post and not the seller himself??

·
Administrator
34,503 Posts
Still, the lack of response by the seller is inexcusable. "his email provider was dumping about half of his email...." , seriously? It's not like we live in North Korea. I've never heard such a weak excuse.

Why would the moderator make a post and not the seller himself??
I am simply relaying the information that I have and letting people know that I updated the email address on file here for PorscheMeshMax account so that if they send it email now it should get through. I concur that the vendor should post a reply to bring everyone up to date on what has or will transpire. I simply found it disingenuous that a former sponsor who got banned for stealing money from members had negative things to say about a college student he doesn't even know.

·
Banned
3,496 Posts
jsm987 -my guess is that Max the owner doesn't even know you paid for and order these parts -ken is correct he is a busy college student and does this business on the side and mostly out of respect for the original creator and a fine gentlemen John Copeland - contrary to what ken said I have Max's phone number I will leave him a message to respond to this thread or PM you directly -I am sure its as ken stated a simple misunderstanding -maybe I should have gone to college Ken :)

·
Banned
3,496 Posts
SEAFEYE----its funny you said this ,recently my friends at Karlsson987 sold a full kit to a person in china ($2,200) worth of parts and even has a receipt showing all parts paid from the manufacturer , shipping information with correct weight of all parts and the box showing delivered and a photo of the parts being packed in the box . The customer filed a claim with PayPal stating only 1 part was in the box and it didn't fit correctly and the other 2 were missing -Paypal deducted 2200 from the karlsson987 Paypal account and even with all the evidence they had Paypal took the buyers side .you see this is what happened to me 3 x same thing and devastated me but you only hear the buyers side of things . good luck everyone :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
To be clear, I have not purchased from either parties. I do think there is an expectation that if you are a vendor there are some minimum expectations. As a buyer and seller on eBay, panjo, etc..., I would be embarrassed to conduct business as mentioned above.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was not looking to start WW3. Seller has now apparently sent a package. I was more than happy to wait if I had just received any form of communication. I hope this young man learns that no matter what business you are in open communication always makes things better. If everything is now kosher with emails etc then I wish him success. No need to equate this matter with anything else. I will post when I get my ordered items

·
Registered
189 Posts
I had similar communication issues when I ordered a grill from porschemesh a few months ago. About two weeks after I placed the order the grill showed up. Nice product and it looks great on the car. I was certainly miffed at the lack of communication especially for an online merchant. Here is the email address that was on the paypal receipt: [email protected]

·
Registered
664 Posts
I was the one that Ken had to intercede for to get my product he referred to in his post.

For starters is this guy in grad school? this "college" nonsense has been going on for years. I got my law degree in half the time he has been playing this card. To his credit he did discount the product but guess what, he should. My center grill component didn't fit right on the Spyder and after messing with it for a a day I just tossed it in the box and never looked back. I had John's on my Caymans and it was perfect so I have nothing good to say at all about the entire transaction.

Now as far as Peter, there was a guy saying a week ago he got shafted on some side vents off Ebay, you're the only guy I know making those...he said Westminster California...that would be your auctions. Now what?

·
Administrator
34,503 Posts
EMailed Porsche Mesh too.

I want their Wing XL, hopefully he responds!

Just a note that the @att email is the OLD one that he has issues with, his user account here now point to his Gmail address which is the one you should be using.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts