Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone live in the Portland Metro area that had a TPC turbo kit installed locally? Are you satisfied with the installer?

Thanks in advance, Ron

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Max RPM is 200 miles from me. I'm looking for someone in the Portland area that's convenient for follow up. But I want a successful installer.

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
If you know of any local performance shops that have basic knowledge on how a turbo system works and it is a place that you trust, I am more than happy to email you a step-by-step installation guide to show them.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just got an e-mail from Steve saying they do not provide the service. Its funny coz I made the inquiry last night before seeing this thread.

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
If the shops have any questions about the installation process, I am more than happy to email them our step by step installation instructions with photos.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Max RPM is 200 miles from me. I'm looking for someone in the Portland area that's convenient for follow up. But I want a successful installer.
200 miles is not that far to drive to an installer that has installed a few successful kits. I drove from Denver to Miami to get my turbo installation and tuning right for my M3.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Im actually considering making the trip to MAX RPM and the only reason Im looking for a local shop is the convenience during follow up tweaks. Should anything major happen and I have to tow the car to WA, its gonna get expensive. I also spoke with Jeff from Rothsport and unfortunately they do not provide the service. I think I just have to cross my fingers and put my trust in MAX RPM to do a bang up job (again) as that is the impression Im getting from everyone here.

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
Im actually considering making the trip to MAX RPM and the only reason Im looking for a local shop is the convenience during follow up tweaks. Should anything major happen and I have to tow the car to WA, its gonna get expensive. I also spoke with Jeff from Rothsport and unfortunately they do not provide the service. I think I just have to cross my fingers and put my trust in MAX RPM to do a bang up job (again) as that is the impression Im getting from everyone here.
Alex and the guys at MAX RPM have had great success with the installs that they have done. Your car will be in good hands!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks Harris! now lets see if MAX RPM can provide an invoice for transmission repair instead of a turbo install to hide the spending from the woman :naughty:.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts