Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So EPL, or IPD...any chance of good deals coming out next week so I know to jump on them?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can't wait to hear about these details! Especially for an IPD Race Plenum and GT3 Throttle Body kit :)

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
For those that don't know yet, sun coast parts is having their sale. Just scored a competition plenum with 25% off!
Edit: this includes the 82mm TB.
Booo!!! Sale (up to 25% off IPD plenums) only applies to 2000-2008 Boxster, Cayman, & Carrera models.

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
I ordered an HIP engine cover... maybe my "mystery gift" is a IPD plenum and TB :hilarious:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Any opinions on the IPD plenum vs the Viking plenum? Seems like a great deal to get a plenum and GT3 throttle body, but... more HP and torque is hard to ignore!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Any opinions on the IPD plenum vs the Viking plenum? Seems like a great deal to get a plenum and GT3 throttle body, but... more HP and torque is hard to ignore!
The Viking Plenum is on hold the last that was reported on here. I hope they come out with their plenum if it delivers as advertised. More torque is always welcome.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Last time I talked to the individuals over at Viking it sounded like their plenum was going to be scrapped due to IPD threatening law suits. So I bit the bullet and just bought the IPD one :'(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts