Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who would be interested in a monthly "Cars and Coffee" style meet at our shop here in South Windsor Connecticut? We would have coffee and donuts on tap and lots of fun car chat to go with it. This event would either be held on a Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning.

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
This is a good idea. Some of the CT folks need a break from traveling so far to some of our gatherings. ;)

·
Registered
346 Posts
Sounds great! I would definitely be interested since its only a stone's throw from Newington. Thanks for the offer!

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Ditto on the schedule permitting...

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Awesome, I am looking forward to this! How many people from these forums usually attend local Connecticut/Southern New England meets?
Most of the usual participants from "The Noreaster's" are heavily concentrated in The Tri-state area. Only a handful of us East of New Haven. I suspect a Saturday morning gathering will not likely bring anyone from further than an hour or so. That is unless there promises to be lots of Porsche eye candy ;)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Most of the usual participants from "The Noreaster's" are heavily concentrated in The Tri-state area. Only a handful of us East of New Haven. I suspect a Saturday morning gathering will not likely bring anyone from further than an hour or so. That is unless there promises to be lots of Porsche eye candy ;)
We can take turns driving Jim....you missed a fun Saturday last week with the SpeedArt install....not to mention a little garage envy. I would be interested in these gatherings too. Thanks for the offer.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Our "Car's & Coffee" style meet dates and information will be posted here within the next few weeks. On another note, I must say I am very happy with the response we are getting here for this event! I look forward to meeting you all this season and checking out your beautiful cars! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts