Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Blue

Votes: 8 13.1%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just trying to get some fellow planet9ers opinions as to what color I should get my Calipers Powder Coated

My car is Black on Black currently and I plan on getting my wheels done in Piano Black . Calipers are yellow now but I am having trouble making a decision but leaving toward a Lime green :) what do you think would look best on a black car ?
I actually saw a silver boxster with Pink Calipers and it looked Really cool ,but it was a female owner, boxstergirl

·
Registered
239 Posts
Red looks best, plus it is the fastest color.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I think the green would look pretty cool. It would stand out quite a bit against all the black.

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Cobalt blue on a cobalt blue Turbo here

The color of the wheel changes the look a lot as well...

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
I wish I had a turbo! :hilarious:

This was taken at a Cars & Coffee event in my area.

That Colbat Blue trim on your Turbo rims look good as well as the calipers. I too like lime green on a black rim/car.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Black with verde ithaca lime green calipers looks soooo sick! This guy named Sprite did it on his twin turbo lambo. If mine was black, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

·
Banned
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
PistolPete

wow that looks HOT!!! and a matching Rim Ring to boot!!!
so far its a 4 way tie ... :eek:

now do you think I would get teased about Pink ?

I want to be politically correct here , I am a straight guy and fear going pink but man it looks cool IMO

·
Registered
42 Posts
Here are some pics of one of my customer's Boxster. He did it with this blue which I thought was really nice, has a nice Florida flare to it. As for myself, I was thinking about going white on my calipers. I haven't seen white around...probably for good reason but kept clean I think it will look pretty hot.

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Prodgers, IMO if you want to go for any color make sure it is a Porsche color with the same code number. My choice of course was orange.

As for pink, hmm let's see... well unless your Cayman has a visual bra the pink won't work :hilarious: but hey, I loved the "I am a straight guy and fear going pink" ;)

·
Banned
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HassaanAbdeen

ok then Pink is OUT!!! I am thinking Lime Green now ...

lambo style ..yea !! that sounds good :banana:

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts
Re: HassaanAbdeen

ok then Pink is OUT!!! I am thinking Lime Green now ...

lambo style ..yea !! that sounds good :banana:
At first the Lime Green may not was my choice... but since you mentioned "Lambo Style" I'd vote yes! It would look great.

I'll keep my eye on this thread for pictures. :D

·
Premium Member
6,730 Posts

·
Banned
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
riva

Yes you can get them on E-bay for $7.99 most give you 6 in case you screw up .Or if you want to put one on the back of your car as i did :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts