Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi:

I'm looking at getting a Gen 2 987. I am out in Portland Oregon but found one in the Boston Area, does anyone have a suggestion for who could perform a PPI for me.

Thanks,

·
Registered
895 Posts
The black one in Natick with ~10,000 miles?

I spoke with two shops in the area when I almost bought a 987.2 last May. Not direct experience I know, but may be helpful as I was comfortable using either. If it's the above car, I'd go with EPE for convenience.

Frank in service at Herb Chambers Porsche

Jerry at EPE. (EPE Home)

Good luck,

Eddie

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Baysater,

Is that Eurotech Advanced Automotive?

You have the exact car I would love to have but there aren't a lot of Meteor Grey cars.

Thanks,

·
Registered
457 Posts
Is that Eurotech Advanced Automotive?
You have the exact car I would love to have but there aren't a lot of Meteor Grey cars.
Yes Eurotech Advanced Automotive in Framingham.

Yeah, not sure if the color Meteor Grey is rare with Caymans...or if it's just that 987.2 Caymans are rare at all...or a combination of both ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Baystater,

987.2's are just rare so I guess it pays to be flexible on color.

I found Eurotech.

Thanks,

·
Registered
99 Posts
I tell you what... My 987.2 Meteor w/6 speed and HID AND a 2009 was quite a find when I found her. Then I found a sweet set of Cayman R wheels on the cheap. My perfection! With that said... motivation and pictures :) Only another month or so before she gets parked.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I bought a 987.2 in NC at the dealership in Hickory. It was a great purchase. Good luck on your search.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts