Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all: Does anyone know the proper paint to use on the inside circumference of Cayman 18" sport wheels? I used the search function and found the Wurth Silber, but I am assuming that is for the outside of the wheels. I picked up a nail this week and took my Cayman to the dealer for repair. They scratched the inside (darker matte grey/silver) paint on the wheel. Any help will be appreciated. Also; while were at it, does anyone have paint match for sand beige interior parts. I have a few knicks on passenger seat side, caused by the seat belt. Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Administrator
34,474 Posts
I'm pretty sure it is the same as the rest of the wheel, it just isn't buffed out like the face of the wheel is so it isn't as shiny. You might contact wheelenhancement for a source of wheel paint and for interior matching I would recommend Eric at bumperplugs.com

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Mitch. I picked up another screw in the right front Friday. I had that removed at the dealer on Saturday morning. I spoke with the service writer and showed him the damage on the rear wheel. He agreed that it was their responsibility and I am taking her in tomorrow morning for the repair. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts