Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally made my first non-functional mod ever for this car. Not a fan of the pimptastic gold badging, and finally contacted Jim over at Porsche custom Crests for one of his automotive works of art.

Ordered a "kurz" (short) version without the Porsche banner across the top, and had it match my car's basic color combination of blue, black and silver. It arrived on Friday, and finally had time to mount it today:

Emblem Logo Crest Symbol Porsche

Jim did a fantastic job, shortened the crest and relocated the mounting pins to ensure proper alignment for the top of the badge. Will get a better pic after it stops raining and I roll the car out of the garage, but bottom line is that Jim's work is peerless...truly a piece of autimotive art.

I'm ordering a second badge that will be based on the original, full-size version in the same colors as this one, but with no enamel fill behind the antlers (left bare/polished metal). I want to look at them side by side before I decide which will stay on the car.

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
I really like that look better than the factory, my car is the same color with about the same amount of chips on the hood, that means the car is having fun being driven.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So I found some more pics from Jim... somehow wound up in my spam email folder.

Emblem Symbol Crest Badge Porsche

Emblem Symbol Logo Vehicle Porsche

Emblem Symbol Badge Crest Vehicle

Emblem Symbol Crest Vehicle Porsche

Emblem Fashion accessory Symbol Electric blue Logo

Much better pics than my what I could do on an iPad out in front of my house with a dirty car!

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
I tried to find his website but the link on the Facebook page is not working?

I already have a custom crest for the hood but was considering the ones on the wheels to match...

Although not from Jim this is what is on my blue car...

Attachments

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.